Registration is now open for the
Summer 2023 OEA Professional Learning Seminar: Leading for Equity
This two-day professional learning seminar guides participants as you explore who you are as cultural beings, learn to recognize when inequity is dominating your systems, and discover how you can lead transformational change in your schools and districts.
July 12, 2023
10 AM – 6 PM
July 13, 2023
9:00 AM – 3:00 PM
Salt Fork Lodge & Conference Center, US Route 22 East, PO Box 7, Cambridge, OH 43725
You must be able to attend both days of the training to participate. You will:
• Explore your understanding of equity and inequity.
• Develop and apply an equity lens to school-based scenarios and reframe inequitable narratives to create equitable responses.
• Consider mitigative and transformative approaches to equity.
• Consider and apply the five equity abilities.
• Collaborative with colleagues as you conceptualize an equitable practices timeline for change within your educational context.
This Seminar is limited to thirty members.
OEA will provide: all resource materials; hotel costs at Salt Fork Lodge and Conference Center for one night; lunch, dinner, and snacks for the first training day; and breakfast and lunch for the second training day.
Registration closes June 9, 2023, 12 PM or until all spots are filled
The OEA Professional Learning Seminar: Leading for Equity registration is closed. Please contact Makia Burns (email@example.com) or Daria DeNoia (firstname.lastname@example.org).