Combined, OEA and its parent organization, the National Education Association (NEA), offer an impressive array of services and benefits, providing members with professional development, financial gains, advocacy, as well as legal representation and protection.
|OEA...It's Where You Belong||Exclusive OEA & NEA Member Perks!||I am Sticking With OEA|
OEA ACCESS Discounts
Save even more with your OEA membership with the OEA ACCESS program:
- A wide range of professional services and benefits
- Professional liability coverage
- OEA/NEA periodicals and publications
- Member-only discounts and services at many local and national businesses
Login with the 10-digit number on your OEA membership card. For questions, call 1-866-203-5167. The savings really add up! Log in today and discover how much.
OEA/NEA Member Benefits
- Savings & investment programs
- Credit, home financing and loan programs
- Special member-only discounts through the NEA Click & Save program
For questions call 1.800.637.4636 (toll-free) or click here: Your Dedication Drives Ours®
- NEA Click & Save® is an online discount buying service, which highlights select retailers and merchants each month. Stop by the NEA Click & Save to see the featured “Buy-lights” each month.
Legal Protection And Representation
- Educators Employment Liability Insurance provides you with:
- $1 million in coverage for civil claims brought against you
- Representation or reimbursement for the defense of criminal charges.*
- OEA/NEA Legal Services Program for the defense of your employment rights, including retirement.*
- OEA/NEA Attorney Referral Program, for quality legal services for personal matters at reduced rates.*
Advocacy & Professional Development
- Advocacy at the local, state and federal levels.
- Relevant training on professional issues.
- Valuable resources for improving your practice with the NEA Professional Library.
- Information about your profession and the activities of your association through regular publications such as Ohio Schools and NEA Today magazines.
* Terms and conditions of coverage are set forth in program documents. Contact your Labor Relations Consultant to obtain additional information.
Update from California Casualty
- California Casualty has taken steps to ensure ability to serve members as our nation deals with the COVID-19 pandemic, further information is available at www.calcas.com
- View California Casualty’s COVID-19 notification, including immediate action taken to continue minimal service interruptions. Click here for the document (adobe pdf file)