Combined, OEA and its parent organization, the National Education Association (NEA), offer an impressive array of services and benefits, providing members with professional development, financial gains, advocacy, as well as legal representation and protection.
|OEA...It's Where You Belong
|Exclusive OEA & NEA Member Perks!
|I am Sticking With OEA
OEA ACCESS Discounts
Save even more with your OEA membership with the OEA ACCESS program:
- A wide range of professional services and benefits
- Professional liability coverage
- OEA/NEA periodicals and publications
- Member-only discounts and services at many local and national businesses
Login with the 10-digit number on your OEA membership card. For questions, call 1-866-203-5167. The savings really add up! Log in today and discover how much.
OEA/NEA Member Benefits
- Savings & investment programs
- Credit, home financing and loan programs
- Special member-only discounts through the NEA Click & Save program
For questions call 1.800.637.4636 (toll-free) or click here: Your Dedication Drives Ours®
- NEA Click & Save® is an online discount buying service, which highlights select retailers and merchants each month. Stop by the NEA Click & Save to see the featured “Buy-lights” each month.
Legal Protection And Representation
- Educators Employment Liability Insurance provides you with:
- $1 million in coverage for civil claims brought against you
- Representation or reimbursement for the defense of criminal charges.*
- OEA/NEA Legal Services Program for the defense of your employment rights, including retirement.*
- OEA/NEA Attorney Referral Program, for quality legal services for personal matters at reduced rates.*
Advocacy & Professional Development
- Advocacy at the local, state and federal levels.
- Relevant training on professional issues.
- Valuable resources for improving your practice with the NEA Professional Library.
- Information about your profession and the activities of your association through regular publications such as Ohio Schools and NEA Today magazines.
* Terms and conditions of coverage are set forth in program documents. Contact your Labor Relations Consultant to obtain additional information.
Mental Health Program
Offered in partnership with Sanvello Healthcare, the NEA Mental Health Program is an evidence-based mobile app care solution created by clinical experts that enables members to access on-demand help for stress, anxiety and depression. The NEA Mental Health Program is available to members, spouses/domestic partners and eligible dependents* in all 50 states.
The program consists of three main options, as follows:
- Sanvello Free Self-Care Solution
- Sanvello Premium App
- Sanvello Coaching
NEA Wireless Program
The NEA Wireless Program is offered in partnership with Consumer Cellular, a top-rated wireless provider that provides cellphones and no-contract service plans and uses the networks of the largest cellular providers in the U.S., with access to 99% of the U.S. population! This new program offers NEA members and their families affordable and flexible cell phone service plans.
The NEA Wireless Program provides members with superior nationwide coverage with plans starting as low as $20 per month. Family members can also be added for just $15 per month. With no termination, contract, or activation fees, members have fee-free flexibility and may change rate plans mid-month without penalty. They can receive $50 off each new line activated by December 31, 2024, applied as individual $5 credits on ten (10) monthly invoices.
Learn more about the program at: https://www.neamb.com/products/nea-wireless-program