OEA is pleased to celebrate, honor, and reward the outstanding work of our members and local affiliates who have made special contributions to the improvement of public education.
The OEA will lead the way for continuous improvement of public education while advocating for members and the learners they serve.
- We recommend careful review of the eligibility guidelines as they vary by program type.
- Unless otherwise noted, applications and forms must be submitted by January 25, 2019.
- All awards and scholarships will be presented during the OEA Spring Representative Assembly.
- The Committee reserves the right to present no award or to refer an applicant to another award or scholarship.
Additional OEA Awards
- One-Year Special Project
- Two-Year Special Project
- Effective Locals
- Release Time
- Diversity Program Funding Grant
- Innovation Program Funding Grant
- Whisper Fund Grants
- Make-A-Wish® / Adopt-A-Wish
P.O. Box 2550 | 225 E. Broad Street
Columbus, OH 43216 | 43215
614-227-3078 or 800-282-1500 ext. 3078
The NEA Foundation awards over 150 grants to support educators’ efforts to close the achievement gaps, develop creative learning opportunities for students, and enhance their own professional development.