- COVER STORY: Finding a voice – Union involvement empowers Ohio’s Education Support Professionals.
- FEATURE: Family Ties part II – As the number of students pursuing education declines, and districts throughout the state find it increasingly difficult to fill positions, a new generation offers hope for the profession, joining their parents as Ohio educators.
- MAKING THE GRADE
- Aspiring Educators like Dajsha Williams are promoting the education profession and taking action
- OEA-Retired launches initiatives to boost student literacy and association membership
- RETIREMENT SYSTEMS UPDATE
- What drives STRS Board member Arthur Lard? Ensuring all OEA members have “a safe, reliable pension they can’t outlive.”
Moved recently? Contact the OEA Member Hotline to update the address on file at 1-844-OEA-Info (1-844-632-4636) or email, firstname.lastname@example.org. Representatives are available Monday-Friday, from 8:30 a.m. to 6 p.m. | OhioSchools — Past Issues
Oh Yes, We’re Social — Join the Conversation!