- IN THIS ISSUE
- High stakes in the Buckeye state
- John Kasich’s agenda for public education is clear: Cut funding for schools and attack those who work in them
- John Kasich: Not for Ohio, not for us
- State Board of Education’s next term to define public education in Ohio
- Legislative update, Association news, and more
Moved recently? Contact the OEA Member Hotline to update the address on file at 1-844-OEA-Info (1-844-632-4636) or email, email@example.com. Representatives are available Monday-Friday, from 8:30 a.m. to 6 p.m. | OhioSchools — Past Issues
Oh Yes, We’re Social — Join the Conversation!