To access our NEOEA website, go to neoea.org; if you’ve already registered, click the “Login” button to go to the home page. If you haven’t, click “Join NEOEA Online”.
NEOEA Green Tour
NEOEA Community Involvement Grant Application
NEOEA T-Shirt order form
NEOEA 2021-2022 OEA-R/NEA-R Pre-Retired Prepayment Life Membership Enrollment form
NEOEA Committee Volunteer form
NEOEA Communications Contest Application
Cleveland Guardian’s Educator’s Night flyer
Website and Social Media:
- Founded in 1869.
- Almost 29,000 members – 184 local associations including public schools, county boards of developmental disabilities, educational service centers, career centers, colleges, and universities.
- Comprising the eleven counties in northeastern Ohio, NEOEA’s territory is similar in size to the state of Connecticut.
- Committee structure – 11, with an addition of three organizing committees.
- Host and organize various professional development activities.
- NEOEA Day is an annual event every fall.
- Sponsor Negotiations Conference, Megaconference, and Summer Leadership Conference.
- Support OEA Member Lobby Days, host Legislative Receptions, and sponsor a Leadership Summit.
- Provide grants, awards, and scholarships to members and locals.
- Coordinate member discount programs.
President Rob McFee
President-elect Melanie Hameed
Past President Lillian Tolbert
Recording Secretary Suzie Neff
Executive Director Mary Alice Conkey
Executive Assistant Linda Grunden